Contraction?

posted on 04/01/2008 Friday

I’m now 33 weeks and 2 days pregnant! There’s only 47 days to go!!! It was fascinating to watch our baby yesterday during my scan. She’s grown a lot and she opened her mouth I wasn’t sure whether to yawn or something. I can tell that she’s got a little girl’s face. The sonographer told me that she’s already in vertex position and is unlikely to move the other way because of the limited space. I can’t wait to meet our little girl!

I did have a tummy ache in the middle of the night last night twice. I wasn’t sure why or whether it’s related to my pregnancy. I just rubbed my whole tummy and kept awake just in case I need to go to the hospital. I’ve fallen asleep patting my tummy and when I woke up the pain was almost gone. Could it be just my muscles preparing for the big day?! I also enjoyed my hydrotherapy class yesterday. It’s just so relaxing in the water. I’ll keep doing it until I give birth. I still do my antenatal yoga at home on other days but I want to keep going with this for both our sake.



No comments:

Post a Comment