Heavy Momma!

posted on 16/01/2008 Wednesday

Weekly Weight 61.5 kilos. I’m 35 weeks pregnant. Another 35 days to go and we’ll meet our little angel! She’s been getting really strong and big I think. I could feel even her slightest movements. Sometimes she keeps me awake at night and it hard to get a comfortable sleeping position as my tummy gets really big. I’ve been eating light meals to avoid heartburn.

My nose if puffed so is my face. My clothes are getting smaller as my tummy grows bigger but I don’t think I’d be buying more maternity clothes as there’s only 3 more weeks before I go on maternity leave. I’m trying to finish all the things that I need to do in the office so if I need to give birth early then my tasks are done. I told Russ about it and he thought it was funny.



Lanie’s Third Trimester Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment